Stability Ball Passover
- Stability Ball
1) Lay on the floor and extend your arms and legs out in opposite directions. Lift them up towards the ceiling (about a foot or 2).
Note: keep your core tight throughout the entire exercise.
1) Slowly lift your arms and legs towards the centre of your body (try keep them as straight as possible).
2) Pass over the stability ball from your hands to your feet. Now, slowly lower your legs and arms back to the starting position.
3) Reverse the movement and pass the ball from your feet to your hands.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.