Barbell Sit Up
1) Lay on your back with straight legs.
2) Grab the weight in a floor press position - in front and arms extended.
1) Curl up by tightening the abs.
2) On the way up raise the weight upwards - the endpoint should be slightly in front of you.
3) Pause for a second and slowly lower yourself to the starting position.
Strength · Muscular Endurance
Balance · Coordination
Alternative exercises to Barbell Sit Up
Fitain is FREE
for everyone to use
All features & functionality are included. We have worked hard to make sure we can help as many people as possible take the next steps on their health and fitness journey.
Get started straight away
Sign up takes less than a minute and unlike existing apps, we don't ask for your age, weight, height, sex or shoe size. Find high-quality workout plans and health and fitness professionals in a matter of seconds. You can even take things a step further and connect with a trainer. You're in control and your information is always kept safe and secure at all times. We will never share your data with other companies.