View this exercise on Fitain
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load a circular plate to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is in front of you.
2) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Put your hands directly under your shoulders. Aim for a straight line between your head, neck, back and legs.
3) Shift the weight to your left side and grab the end of the barbell with your right hand.
1) Keep the plank position and slowly roll the bar outwards.
2) Pause for a second at the endpoint. Now, gently roll the bar back to the starting position.