- Body weight
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Calves · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Keep your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
1) Hinge forward from the hips, bend the knees and push your tailbone back - reach your hands down to the floor.
2) Push into your heels and jump forward. Once airborne, swing your feet forward and touch your toes. You need enough force to jump high enough.
3) Land on the balls of your feet. Follow the momentum and lower yourself into a squat.
4) Follow this pattern and repeat.