Cable Plank Row
- Cable Machine
1) Start with a low anchor point on one side of the cable machine.
2) Load the appropriate weight and attach the handle to the end.
3) Still facing the anchor, take a few steps back (about 2/3 feet).
4) Get in a plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs out behind you. The balls of your feet should have contact with the floor. Grab the handle with your left hand.
1) Slowly pull the handle towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arm back to the starting position.