Resistance Band Mason Twist
- Resistance Bands
1) Sit on your tailbone, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Lift your toes up and keep your heels on the floor. Grab the resistance band and hook it around your feet (it should be resting on the soles of your feet).
3) Grab the band with both hands and lean back - tighten your core and hold this position.
Note: The core must be engaged throughout the exercise.
1) Twist the core and lift the band up and over your trunk.
2) Follow this pattern and repeat on the other side.