- Plyometric Jump Box · Bench · Deck Step
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Place the box/bench in front of you and face it square on (about 1/2 feet away).
1) Step your right foot on the box.
2) When your foot is secure, press into your right foot and drive yourself up. Lift your left foot to meet your right - you should be standing fully on the platform.
3) Now, distribute the weight to your left foot and step the right foot off the platform- let the ball of your foot make contact with the floor first.
4) Shift the weight to your right foot and lift your left foot off the platform.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.