Dumbbell Incline Shoulder Raise (T)
- Bench · Deck Step · Dumbbell
- Shoulders · Upper Back
1) Adjust the bench/step so that it's in an incline position (around a 45 degree angle).
2) Lie forward on the platform (chest face down). Plant both feet on the floor - the balls of your feet should have contact with the ground at all times.
3) Grab the weights with a firm grip.
1) With a slight bend in your elbows and arms fairly straight, slowly lift your arms outwards (like a 'T').
2) Stop when your arms are somewhat parallel to the ground.
3) Pause for a second and lower them back to the starting position.