Landmine Squat Press (One Arm w/ Heels Up)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side.
2) Grab the end of the barbell with your right hand and rest it near your shoulder - elbow bent.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into your heels and drive up so the legs are extended - lean slightly forward. Lift your heels up and push the bar away from you.
4) Pause for a second and lower back to the starting position.