Dumbbell Side Lunge (Step Out)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Hip Adductors
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weights with your palms facing each other - let them hang by your waist.
1) Step out to your left. Slowly lean to one side and bend that knee - you should feel the stretch in your inner thigh.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom.
3) On the side your leaned on, push up from that heel and return to the starting position.