Barbell Squat to Shoulder Press
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Stand tall with the feet just wider than shoulder-width apart.
2) Rest the barbell across the front side of your shoulders - place your fingertips under the barbell. The elbows should face forward and in - palms face slightly behind.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position - keep the chest up, core tight back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.
4) When you're at the top, shoulder press by slowly extending your arms and pushing upwards. Keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
5) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
6) Touch your shoulders and repeat.