View this exercise on Fitain
Cable Seated Row
- Cable Machine · Bench · Deck Step
- Upper Back
1) Start with a low anchor point on one side of the cable machine.
2) Place a bench/step about 1/2 feet in front of the anchor.
3) Load the appropriate weight and attach the handle to the end.
4) Sit tall with your chest up, core tight and back flat. Plant both feet firmly on the ground.
1) Slowly pull the handle towards your body and squeeze the shoulder blades together.
2) Pause for a second and bring your arms back to the starting position.