View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Forward Lunge (Alternating Overhead)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the weights above your head. Extend your arms up with a slight bend in the elbow - palms facing each other (neutral grip).
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.