Shoulder Press Machine
- Shoulder Press Machine
1) Sit down on the kit and plant your feet. Make sure the back is fully supported.
2) The handles should be roughly shoulder height. Make the adjustment if you need by moving the lever on the seat.
3) Grab the handles with an overhand grip - elbows facing outwards and down.
Note: You can also use a neutral grip (palms face inwards, elbows face forward & down) depending on the shoulder press machine. This makes it easier on the shoulders.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.