View this exercise on Fitain
Barbell Shoulder Press (Split Stance)
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the bar in front of you so its resting across your shoulders (racked position). Place your fingertips under the bar and lift your elbows up.
3) Get in a split stance position - place one leg behind you and bend your front knee. It's important to still keep upright during this position.
1) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulders and repeat.