View this exercise on Fitain
1) Stand tall with the chest up, core tight, head neutral and back flat.
2) Grab the dumbbell with both hands (crush grip).
3) Hinge forward from the hips, bend the knees and start with the dumbbell on your right side.
1) Press into your heels and drive up - hinge forward from the hips. Use this momentum to swing the dumbbell up and across your body. The endpoint should be you standing with the dumbbell over your left shoulder.
2) Now, swing the dumbbell back down to your right side - follow the momentum. As you do this, bend your knees and hinge back from the hips. You should be in the starting position.