Resistance Band Pull Up
- Pull Up Bar
- Upper Back
1) With a looped band, tie it on the bar so its hanging down.
2) Step your foot in the loop - place the band on the sole of your foot.
3) Grab the bar, fully extend your arms and you should be in the dead hang position.
1) Slowly pull yourself up so the bars at chin level.
2) Pause for a second, then slowly lower yourself to the starting position.
Muscular Endurance · Strength
Alternative exercises to Resistance Band Pull Up
Fitain is FREE
for everyone to use
All features & functionality are included. We have worked hard to make sure we can help as many people as possible take the next steps on their health and fitness journey.
Get started straight away
Sign up takes less than a minute and unlike existing apps, we don't ask for your age, weight, height, sex or shoe size. Find high-quality workout plans and health and fitness professionals in a matter of seconds. You can even take things a step further and connect with a trainer. You're in control and your information is always kept safe and secure at all times. We will never share your data with other companies.