Plate Bicep Curl (Cross Body)
- Weighted Plate
1) Stand tall with the chest up, back flat, core tight and head neutral.
2) Grab the plates with a firm grip. Face the palms inwards (hammer/neutral grip) throughout the entire exercise. Keep the elbows tucked into your sides.
1) Slowly lift the plate towards your opposite shoulder - this will cause you to come across your body.
2) Pause at the top and squeeze your bicep. Now, reverse the movement to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.