Mini Band Runner Extension
- Mini Resistance Band
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Place your foot inside the loop - the top of your foot and sole should have contact at all times with the band.
3) Lift your thighs up so they're parallel to the floor.
4) Lift your heels up to they're vertical to the floor - knees should be 90 degrees.
Note: Keep the feet pointing up so the band stays in place.
1) Keep the left leg in place and fully extend the right. Bring the extending leg down until you're a few inches away from the ground.
2) Pause for a second and return to the starting position.
3) Repeat on the other side.