Decline Push Up
- Bench · Deck Step · Plyometric Jump Box
1) Place the bench/platform behind you.
2) Hinge forward from the hips and plant both hands on the floor (make sure your hands are directly under your shoulders). Put one foot on the platform.
3) Shift the weight to your hands and put your other foot on the platform. You should be in a decline plank position. Keep the hips up and core tight. You're aiming for a straight line between the legs, back, head and neck.
1) Lower your chest to the ground - make sure the elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom. Now, push up (think as if you're pushing the ground away) and return to the starting position.