Cable Shoulder Press (Alternating)
- Cable Machine
1) Start with a low anchor point on both sides of the cable machine.
2) Face away from the machine with feet shoulder with apart and a slight bend in the knees.
3) Keep the elbows tucked in with the attachments resting near your shoulders.
1) Slowly extend one arm and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
3) Touch your shoulder and repeat on the other side.