Barbell Pull Over
- Barbell · Deck Step · Bench
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the weight and place both hands shoulder-width apart. Extend your arms over your chest - keep a slight bend in your elbows.
1) In an arc-like motion, lift the bar up and over towards your knees - keep the arms straight. The endpoint should be your arms pointing towards a 45 degree angle.
2) Pause and squeeze the chest. Now, slowly reverse the movement back to the starting position.