Ez Bar Front Raise (Prone)
- EZ Bar · Bench
1) Adjust the bench/step so that it's flat.
2) Lie forward on the platform (chest face down). The top of your chest should be slightly off the bench. Keep the back flat and head neutral at all times.
3) Grab the bar with an overhand grip (palms facing down).
1) Keep the arms straight and lift the weight towards the ceiling. The endpoint should be your arms parallel to the floor - directly aligned with your back.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.