View this exercise on Fitain
Landmine Kneeling Press (One Arm)
- Shoulders · Chest
1) Use the landmine attachment to anchor a barbell on the floor - load your weight to the other side. Position yourself so the anchor is in front of you.
2) Start in a full kneeling position - knees and toes have full contact with the floor. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
3) Grab the bar with a neutral grip (palm facing inward) and elbow pointing down. Rest it near your shoulder.
1) Slowly extend your arm and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbow as you reach the top.
2) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.