Medicine Walking Lunge Slam
- Slam Ball
- Full Body
1) Start with holding the medicine ball close to your chest.
1) Take a step forward with your left leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your left knee is at a 90 degree angle and your right is parallel to the ground. The left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground.
2) Lift the ball above your head. Extend the arms up with a slight bend in the elbows.
3) Slam the ball to your left (over your front leg). This will cause you to rotate your trunk slightly. When the ball leaves your hands, aim for the back to be flat and chest up.
4) Catch the ball on the way up.
5) Lunge forward with your right leg - press into your front heel.
6) Slam the ball on your right and catch on the way up.