Battle Ropes Wave (Half Burpee)
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
3) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and fully extend the legs behind you. Keep the core tight and tuck the hips in - you should be in the plank position.
1) Jump your feet in - use the momentum to lift your hands off the floor and get in a low squat position. You're aiming for a flat back and knees bent around 90 degrees.
2) Whip the rope and create a wave.