Slam Ball Plank Overhead Slam
- Slam Ball
- Full Body
1) Place the slam ball on the floor.
2) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and put both hands on the ball. Keep the arms under the shoulders and extend your legs back behind you - make sure you're balanced.
1) Jump your feet in so you're in a deadlift position.
2) Drive from your feet to standing and lift the slam ball over your head.
3) Now, in one movement slam the ball in front of you - bend your knees, hinge forward from the hips and follow the momentum. Aim for a flat back at the endpoint.
4) Place your hands on the ball and jump your feet back to a plank.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.