Barbell Squat (Overhead)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Abdominals
1) Stand tall with your chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lift the bar above your head - keep a slight bend in your elbows.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.