Kettlebell Forward Lunge (Racked One Side)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Rest the weights in front of your chest with elbows tucked in (racked position). Keep the shoulders down and wrists up - the lats should be engaged.
Note: Don't let the wrists bend back.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.