Trap Bar Deadlift
- Trap Bar
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1) Load the appropriate weight on the bar.
2) Stand in the middle with feet shoulder width apart. Hinge at the hips whilst keeping your chest up and core tight. Grab the top handles and look forward.
1) Whilst keeping the back flat and core strong, hinge from the hips and lift the bar off the ground.
2) Drive through your heels and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the bar should be past your knees.
3) Pause for a second and bring yourself back to the starting position.