View this exercise on Fitain
Surrender Squat (w/ Jump)
- Body weight
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Calves
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees - feet shoulder-width apart. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Place your hands behind your head - elbows face outwards
1) Hinge at the hips as if you're going into a squat position.
2) Whilst keeping the chest up and back flat, kneel with the right leg so you're in a half kneeling position.
3) Now, bring your knee down so you are fully kneeling.
4) Lift the left foot up and bring it in front of you.
5) Drive from the left heel and bring your right leg up to the starting position.
6) Press into the middle of your feet and jump up. Land on the balls of your feet.