Kettlebell Deadlift to Frog Jump
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Calves
1) Start with the kettlebell on the floor with your feet either side - It should be in line with your toes. Face forward with a medium stance.
2) Hinge forward from the hips, bend your knees and keep the back flat. Grab the weight with both hands and an overhand grip.
1) Whilst keeping the back flat and core strong, hinge from the hips and lift the weight off the ground. Drive through your heels and thrust your hips forward until you’re standing - the weights should be past your knees.
2) Pause for a second and bring yourself back to the starting position.
3) Release your hands and jump back a foot or 2.
4) Still keeping low, jump forward towards the kettlebell.