View this exercise on Fitain
Battle Ropes Wave (Ski Slam)
- Battle Ropes
- Full Body
1) Attach the battle rope to a low anchor point.
2) Grab both ends of the rope and walk a few feet backwards.
3) Hinge forward from the hips, push the tailbone back and bend your knees. Start with the rope on one side.
1) Jump up and lift your arms above your head. As you land, slam the rope down to one side. Keep the knees soft and land on the balls of your feet - this will help cushion the impact.
2) Jump up again and slam the rope to the other side.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.