View this exercise on Fitain
BOSU Dome Reverse Lunge Slam
- BOSU Ball · Wall Ball · Medicine Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Shoulders · Calves
1) Place the BOSU dome side up on the floor.
2) Grab the medicine/wall ball.
3) Step on the middle of the dome with your left foot. Lift your right leg up - keep a bend in your knee.
4) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
1) Lift the ball above your head.
2) Slam the ball down and take a step back with your right leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your left knee is at a 90 degree angle and your right is parallel to the ground. The left knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the right should be hovering above the ground.
3) Catch the ball on the bounce up.