Kettlebell Walking Lunge (Racked)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Rest the weights in front of your chest with elbows tucking in (racked position). Keep the shoulders down and wrists up - the lats should be engaged.
Note: Don't let the wrists bend back.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and step your left foot forward to meet your right. You should be standing upright at this point.
3) Lunge forward with the left leg.
4) Press into your left heel and step your right foot forward to meet your left.