Push Up (Side to Side Low)
- Body weight
1) Get in the plank position - start on all fours and extend your legs back behind you. Place your hands directly under your shoulders, extend the arms with a slight bend. Keep the core tight, back flat, head neutral and tuck the hips in.
1) Slowly lower your chest to the ground - make sure your elbows are behind your shoulders.
2) Pause at the bottom, then step out with your left leg and arm - try keep as low as possible.
3) Step your right arm and leg in. You should be in a low plank.
4) Now, 'push up' (think as if you're pushing the ground away) You should end up in a plank.
5) Follow this pattern and repeat.