Dumbbell Bench Press 21s
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Start by lying on your back and plant the feet on the floor.
2) Grab the weights and place them above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows. Keep your hands shoulder width apart with palms facing down.
1) From the start point (extended arms) slowly lower the weight towards your chest but only go halfway for 7 reps. Drive from the feet on the push upwards.
2) Slowly lower the weight from half way and touch your chest for 7 reps.
3) Slowly lower the weight and go from the start point and touch your chest for the last 7 reps.