Sandbag Glute Bridge Chest Press
1) Lay on your back, bend your knees and plant the feet on the floor - your knees should face upwards.
2) Grab the bag and place it above your chest. Extend your arms upwards with a slight bend in your elbows. Keep your hands shoulder width apart and hold the sides.
3) Press into your heels, engage your glutes and lift your back off the floor. The endpoint should be a straight line between your thighs and torso.
1) Slowly lower the bag towards your chest until the elbows are about an inch of the ground - you should feel a stretch.
2) Pause for a second at the bottom. Now, push the bag away from you to the starting position.