Mini Band Squat
- Mini Resistance Band
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes
1 ) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees.
2) Place both feet through the band - pull it up to your thighs and slightly widen your stance to keep it in place.
1) Slowly bend your legs and lower yourself into a squat position. Keep the chest up, core tight, back flat and head neutral.
2) Lower your legs until they’re at least parallel to the floor.
3) Pause for a second at the bottom. Press into the heels and drive back to the starting position.