Sandbag Reverse Lunge to Shoulder Press
- Hamstrings · Quadriceps · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the sandbag by the top handles.
3) Start with the sandbag resting in between the shoulders and back of your forearms. The elbows will face forward and down.
1) Take a step backward with your left leg - let the balls of your feet touch the ground first.
2) Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground - the right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
3) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.
4) Slowly extend your arms and push upwards - keep a slight bend in the elbows as you reach the top.
5) Pause for a second and slowly lower to the starting position.
6) Touch your shoulders and repeat.