BOSU Dome Side to Side Slam
- BOSU Ball · Medicine Ball · Wall Ball
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes · Shoulders
1) Start with the BOSU dome side up - step your right foot on top and place your left behind. Bend both knees so you're in an elevated lunge position - lift your left heel up.
2) Hold the medicine ball above your head.
1) Slam the ball to your right side - this will cause a slight twist in your trunk.
2) Catch the ball on the way up. Lift it up and over your head then slam the ball to your left side.
3) Follow this pattern and repeat.