- Lower Back
1) Sit tall with your hands, tailbone and feet firmly on the floor - point the knees up.
2) Roll gently on your back, bend your elbows and plant your hands near your shoulders. Your hands should be pointing towards your feet and elbows towards the ceiling.
3) Push into your feet and lift your tailbone towards the ceiling (adjust your feet by bringing them in closer if needed).
4) Now, push into your hands and lift your upper body off the floor - you should end up in an arch-like position.
1) Hold until the end of the timer.