Slider Plate Angry Cat Walk
- Slider Plate
1) Place your toes on the slider plates and get in the plank position. Start on all fours - hands directly under your shoulders and knees under your hips. Extend your legs back behind.
2) Turn your hands outwards so your finger tips are facing away from you.
3) Push into your hands and protract your shoulders - keep this protracted state throughout the exercise.
1) Use your hands and move forward to your destination.
2) Now, reverse the movement back to the starting position.