Dumbbell Pendulum Lunge (Racked)
- Quadriceps · Hamstrings · Glutes
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Rest the weights on your shoulders. Palms facing together and elbow pointing down.
1) Take a step forward with your right leg - let the heel touch the ground first. Bend both knees so your right knee is at a 90 degree angle and your left is parallel to the ground. The right knee shouldn’t track over the toe and the left should be hovering above the ground.
2) Press into your right heel and drive back to the starting position.
3) Take a step back with your right leg. You should be in the reverse lunge position.
4) Press into the left heel and drive back to the starting position.