View this exercise on Fitain
Dumbbell Seated Calf Raise (One Leg)
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
1) Grab a bench or step.
2) Plant your feet on the floor with a straight back. If you're on an adjustable bench, sit so the back is fully supported.
3) Start with the weight resting on your right thigh vertically and hold it in place.
Note: It's best to grab a plate and place it under the balls of your right foot.
1) Slowly lift your heel up - press into the middle of your foot.
2) Pause for a second at the top.
3) Lower into the starting position.
Note: If you're doing this with a plate on the floor, don't let the heel touch the ground on step 3.