Slam Ball Split Leg Lunge Slam
- Full Body
1) Grab the slam ball and lift it above your head. Extend the arms up and a slight bend in the elbows.
2) Step back with your right leg (about a foot or 2). Bend your knees slightly - keep the chest up and core tight.
1) Press into your left foot and jump upwards. This will cause you to bend the knees slightly.
2) Switch leg positions mid jump - bring the right leg in front and the left behind. Land on the balls of your feet. You should be in a split stance on the other side.
3) Slam the ball down to your left. When the ball leaves your hands, aim for the back to be flat and chest up.
4) Pick up the ball and lift it above your head.
5) Repeat on the other side.