Dumbbell Flat Reverse Fly
- Dumbbell · Bench · Deck Step
- Upper Back
1) Lie chest face down on a bench/step and hang your arms off the edge.
2) Grab the dumbbells with the palms facing inwards (hammer/neutral grip). The shoulders and arms should be aligned.
1) With a slight bend in your elbows and arms fairly straight, slowly lift your arms outwards (like a 'T').
2) Stop when your arms are somewhat parallel to the ground.
3) Pause at the top and squeeze the shoulder blades together. Now, lower them back to the starting position.