Resistance Band Rolling Squat Burpee
- Resistance Bands
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Chest up and core tight.
2) Grab a looped band and place it around your hands. Extend the arms outwards until its stretched across your chest.
1) Keep the arms extended as you lower into a deep squat.
2) Shift the weight to your tail bone and gently roll on your back. As you roll, tuck your legs in.
3) Roll back to a deep squat - thrust your legs forward and use the momentum to get back to your feet.
4) Press into your heels and drive back to standing.
Note: This is a momentum-based exercise. It's advised to do this on a mat to protect your back.