Resistance Band Rolling Squat Burpee
- Resistance Bands
- Full Body
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Chest up and core tight.
2) Grab a looped band and place it around your hands. Extend the arms outwards until its stretched across your chest.
1) Keep the arms extended as you lower into a deep squat.
2) Shift the weight to your tail bone and gently roll on your back. As you roll, tuck your legs in.
3) Roll back to a deep squat - thrust your legs forward and use the momentum to get back to your feet.
4) Press into your heels and drive back to standing.
Note: This is a momentum-based exercise. It's advised to do this on a mat to protect your back.
Cardiovascular Endurance · Muscular Endurance · Strength
Fitain is FREE
for everyone to use
All features & functionality are included. We have worked hard to make sure we can help as many people as possible take the next steps on their health and fitness journey.
Get started straight away
Sign up takes less than a minute and unlike existing apps, we don't ask for your age, weight, height, sex or shoe size. Find high-quality workout plans and health and fitness professionals in a matter of seconds. You can even take things a step further and connect with a trainer. You're in control and your information is always kept safe and secure at all times. We will never share your data with other companies.