View this exercise on Fitain
Kettlebell Lying Cross Body Extension
- Triceps · Forearms
1) Lie on your back and plant your feet on the floor (point the knees up).
2) Place the kettlebell beside your left shoulder.
3) Grab the handle with your right hand - lift the elbow towards the ceiling and bring your forearm across your chest.
Note: the wrist has to stay up at all times (palm face towards your feet).
1) Keep your wrist up and extend your arm towards the ceiling.
2) Pause at the top - squeeze your triceps. Now, slowly lower to the starting position.