- Full Body
1) Stand tall with a slight bend in the knees. Keep the chest up, core and glutes tight.
2) Hold the dumbbells with a firm overhand grip.
3) Hinge forward from the hips and bend the knees - keep the back flat and chest up. Start with the weights close to your body.
1) Drive from the hips and swing the dumbbells through your legs up to shoulder height. The endpoint should be you standing with the dumbbells in front of you.
2) Follow the movement pattern and return to the starting position.
Note: this is an all in one movement which requires momentum. That comes from driving the hips forward on the upswing.